– Long, uninterrupted “home run” wires from the transformer to the fixture connection.
– Watertight wiring connections to prevent corrosion.
– Amp testing of existing electrical outlet for capacity to protect your electrical system.
– Voltage check at each fixture and transformer run including load balancing.
– Utmost care given to your home and landscape. Most likely the only change you will notice is the lighting system.
– Most systems controlled by simple timer and/or photocell. This will turn your system on at dusk and off at a time you specify.
– Remote Control and Motion Control Available